Friday, September 18, 2009

Healing and Life Coaching by Fountain Healing Centre

Dear FHC Friend

What exactly do we do in the Fountain Healing Centre?

As most of you know by now, I am a born psychic, also called a clairvoyant (seeing).

I am also voicevoyant (hearing). I also use my other senses.

After a near death experience I decided to go into life coaching and writing full time.

I use no cards, no crystal ball or any other material, just my senses.

Thank You to God and the Universe for this born with gift.

I can help you with:

A. CONSULTATION

1. Life coaching
2. Unresolved life and family issues.
3.What is Life? – experience, mission
4. What are Body, Mind and Soul?
5.Who are the Angels and Spirit Guides?
6. Energy – chakras, aura (no readings).
7. Important decisions to make.